Saturday, October 30, 2010

I will live the question now when I write this....

This writing came from participating in "And Now You Write" - you may visit and write along on the blog. There is an audio prompt and community waiting for you to participate. Click here to connect there.

My contour drawing from "And Now You Write" looks like this:

I see bruises the tree bears/bares in my drawing: they look like targets. Her natural growth, cut off. Is this where my fear is stillborn? No heart beat, no healing, no breath? Unable to be expressed?

The hearts on parade, a person - a metaphor.

Silence fills the room as I lose myself in the image.

What do I need to do, who do I need to be as I move beyond wandering in the desert of how?

I vocalize the desire - I make a list. I complete unfinished business. I know I can, believe I can. I love the wrinkles.

I know I reach into communities beyond thir core. I know I am able to seek like hearted and sole/soul spaces. Use contacts. Make requests.

Accept the world as friendly.

Let go of being a burden.

Embrace the vulnerability of sap leakage... it is sticky sometimes, it just is... not bad, not good, just us...

No comments:

Post a Comment